Riga22 progress update 10

Well well well… it’s been so long since I wrote my last progress update. But never the less, here’s another one. A lot of things have changed, but I don’t feel like writing lots of text today so I’ll keep this one short with pictures in the end :)

So, basically what changed is that I bought a new engine for it. Wasn’t cheap but it was totally worth it. This engine is completely restored, as if it was brand new. Works great, runs great.

Along with the new engine I bought an electricity router too, but I feel like I didn’t have to, because the old one works even better than the new one… I can’t say for sure but I think it is because I noticed when kick-starting the engine up.

Already took it for a spin few times, runs like a wind :D all it needs now is some tweaks here and there and electricity wired up. Now there is just wire ends dangling… although the horn works :D

And that’s it for today’s post. I’ll post another update as soon as I fix electronics :)

Notify of

Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments