Tag Archive for o365

Better license assignment in O365

powershell

Hello!
Since the last time I wrote about this original script for license assignment in Office365 cloud there were some changes. Now there are two parts of the script, for different groups of people in the company. And had to add timezone and language assignment also. And some more debugging output too.

For the first part of the script it didn’t change much, just added a line to assign the same timezone and language for everyone and changed a filter template.

Then I added a second part of the script, this one has a bit more logic. This group needs to be assigned the same timezone but different language (for the interface). By different language I mean Lithuanian or English.
Read more

Synchronizing Office365 calendars with the web

Balmer salute

Hello. Today I’m writing about a different version of a powershell utility script I made before for calendar synchronization. See that post for details and bottom of it for a raging update. This is a continued post from before.
That script I made before was for an Exchange server and it was working great at the time. But later we switched to Office365 and since April it became broken in a way that was making me wanna pull my hair out. However thanks to my persistence and a nudge into the right direction from some people just when I was about to give up, I was able to make that script work again, so in turn I made it as a different script and named it v2. The old one can still be found here.
Read more